.30 to .50 size Traning Gear
It's like low-cost heli insurance while you're learning the basics!
- Gear attaches to heli skids to create a LARGE base for safer landings - heli is much less likely to tip over.
- Consists of a wood center section that holds four heavy-duty carbon-fiber tubes, and four sturdy 1-piece plastic balls that act as "wheels".
- Also helps stabilize the model in the air, by adding bottom weight that lowers the CG and reduces fuselage "swinging".
- Can be used on .30- to .50-size helis. Not for use with 400-450 size or smaller electric helis.
- Disassembles quickly for easy transport to the flying field.
Stock Number: HMXE2025