Brushless power is just one thing that makes the Axe 100 SSL (Super Sport Brushless LED) stand out in a crowd. The others are high-intensity LEDs in the main blades and tail. They're so bright that they're easy to see even in full daylight, and color-keyed to keep you constantly aware of the Axe 100 SSL's position and orientation. And with the power and aerobatic agility of this heli, both can change in a heartbeat. Available in an all-inclusive RTF.
- Super-bright LEDs built into the blades and tail run off power from the main battery. No extra battery required.
- Hidden wiring and connectors offer easy hookup and a clean, untouched look.
- Brushless outrunner motor and controller deliver the power for the most radical maneuvers.
- Beefed-up airframe molded to accommodate the demands of brushless power.
- Individual controller and servos maximize performance and simplify replacement.
- Extended tail boom for improved tail authority.
- Dependable, responsive motor-driven tail rotor
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor flying.
All-axis heli control!
Enjoy all-in-one convenience — and start flying in minutes!
- 10-model memory
- 5-point pitch curve
- Digital trims
- Adjustable gyro sensitivity
- The assembled airframe with a finished, trimmed canopy, robust landing gear
and 7 super-bright, color-coded LEDs
- Factory-installed 14,750kV brushless outrunner motor, 10A controller, servos and TAGS gyro
- Factory-installed SLT receiver compatible with all SLT transmitters and the Tactic AnyLink2 2.4GHz SLT Radio Adapter.
- 3.7V 400mAh LiPo battery
- Variable-rate, balancing AC LiPo charger
- Spare main blades, tail rotor blade, screwdriver & 2 head linkages
HMXE0827 – RTF
Rotor Diameter: 9.5 in (242 mm)
Weight: 2.1 oz (60 g)
Length: 10.4 in (264 mm)
Requires: (8) "AA" alkaline batteries
GPMM3105 JST to Banana Plug Charge Adapter
HMXE2123 Heli-Max 1S to JST Male Adapter